Discover Montreal’s cultural heritage and cosmopolitan blend of the old and new on this 4-hour comprehensive city tour. Take a glimpse of Golden Square Mile, upper-class communities, leading museums, and more. Immense yourself with Old Montreal’s rich architectural and historical legacy as you visit Notre-Dame Basilica, a breath-taking neo-gothic architecture. Cap off the trip with an amazing panoramic view of the city at Mont-Royal Park and Parc Jean-Drapeau.
The tour includes deluxe transportation, professional guide, admission fees, gratuities, and applicable taxes.
The estimated cost per person is: $82.00 CAD, based on minimum 30 participants per bus.
Leave the hotel by motorcoach and enjoy a 3-hour tasty walking tour in Old Montréal. As you follow the narrow and winding streets of Old Montréal, your professional foodie guide will feed your hunger for knowledge on the history of Montréal and its many culinary pleasures. You will learn how the native people have influenced Canadian food habits and how the World Fair Expo 67 brought exotic food to our tables.
The tour includes deluxe transportation, professional foodie guide, 4 stops for tasting, gratuities, and applicable taxes.
The estimated cost per person is: $80.00 CAD, based on minimum 30 participants per bus.
1. Tour takes place “rain or shine”. No exceptions.
2. Early bird rate valid until July 20th 2022. Standard rate will apply after this date.
3. Cut-off date for tour registration is Friday, August 5th, 2022.
4. Each tour has a minimum number of participants required to take place. If the minimum number of participants has not been reached by Friday, August 5th 2022, the tour will be canceled and you will be reimbursed on the credit card used for purchase.
5. No exchanges or reimbursements will be accepted after the cut-off date on Friday, August 5th, 2022 unless a tour is cancelled for lack of participants.
6. Reservations can be made after August 5th depending on availability on tours.
7. Departure point: Viger Hall, Palais des congrès Montréal
8. Please present yourself 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
9. VDM Global reserves the right to modify this tour (if one of the attractions or establishments is no longer available at the time that the activity will take place).
10. Gratuities to the guide are at your discretion.
11. For questions, e-mail us at email@example.com
Secure your spot below: