ICPR 2022 Call for Challenges
The ICPR 2022 Challenges Co-Chairs invites proposals for challenges to be held within the framework of the 26th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, which is to be held at Montréal, Québec (QC), Canada during August 21-25, 2022. The aim of the challenges is to advance algorithm and method development in Pattern Recognition by objective evaluation on common datasets. The challenge organizers are responsible for providing good quality data and defining objective evaluation criteria that are applied to the results of submitted algorithms.
Proposals should contain the following information:
- Challenge title and abstract.
- General description of the problem.
- Description of the dataset to be used.
- Description of the specific challenge tasks.
- Evaluation metrics or tool to be used for evaluation.
- Plans for the challenge Web site.
- Indication whether you plan to apply for an associated ICPR workshop.
- Contact information for the organizer(s).
- Brief CVs of the organizer(s).
The following rules will apply to the accepted challenges:
- All challenges must run well in advance of the conference.
- Datasets used in challenges should be made available after the end of the challenges.
- Evaluation methodologies and metrics must be clearly described and easy to apply.
- Challenges should have a sufficient number of participants to be able to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Challenge organizers should present the challenge organization and results at a special session of ICPR 2022 on the day before the main conference.
- Reports (full papers) on each challenge will be reviewed and, if accepted (the challenge run according to plan and is appropriately described), will be published in the ICPR2022 conference proceedings.
|Submission of proposals for challenges||January 28, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance||February 11, 2022|
|Challenge report due||May 20, 2022|
|Camera ready report submission||June 6, 2022|
|Early bird conference registration deadline||June 6, 2022|
|Challenge presentation date||August 21, 2022|
If you have any questions, please contact the ICPR 2022 Challenges Chairs.